Access to Raden Financial Consultants SL´s website ( hereinafter RADEN) implies acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in this Legal Notice, which terms and conditions apply to all users of this website .
Intended Recipients :
- The contents of the RADEN website are directed to Fund Managers, Financial Institutions, and other Institutional Investors, whose specialised staff access this website. These contents are not directed to the staff of such Institutions as potential private investors , nor to any other potential investor other than Institutional Investors or qualified Investors as defined by current Securities Markets regulations. .
- The information provided in this website is current as of the date of its publication in the website.
- These terms and conditions are current as of the last update. RADEN has the right to modify them at any time.
- Unless otherwise stated on the website, none of the contents therein are or may be construed to be a binding offer.
- RADEN reserves the right to modify , or eliminate all or part of the contents of this website at its own discretion and to restrict access to this website temporarily or permanently.
Privacy and Data Protection Policy:
- RADEN complies in full with current Spanish regulations governing the protection of personal data.
- RADEN takes necessary measures to maintain the level of data protection required , according to the nature of the personal data received, and the circumstances applicable to the use of such data, in order to avoid damages, losses, or unauthorized access to the personal data filed in its dada base.
- Website users may request that their personal data be eliminated from RADEN´s systems and database at any time , by e-mail or other means, and RADEN will proceed to eliminate irrevocably such data from all its files.
Unauthorised use of the contents of this website, including transmission to third parties, transformation and publication of such contents through whatever means , is forbidden. Infringement of this prohibition may constitute a violation punishable by current legislation
Unauthorized links of any type to this website form other websites is forbidden, and RADEN reserves the right to take legal action against users infringing this prohibition
Access to this website does not imply the establishment of a commercial relationship between RADEN and the user.
Access to this website is at the users own discretion and responsibility.
RADEN does not accept any responsibility in respect of the information provided by third parties , particularly in respect of losses or damages of any type which may be incurred by users of the website resulting from such information.
RADEN does not accept any responsibility for losses or damages incurred by users of this website, due to poor access, web deficiencies, blockages, unauthorised access, viruses, or any other cause.